JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

One Day At A Time Friday 10/19/18

Jeanne- CE!

Happy Friday, Precious Peeps! HowAREya?

I will be Clean Lean Jeanne no matter what! Today we are getting out the door before dawn to catch a plane to Nashville. I will do what I can, let go of what I can't, use my pause button, shine Light, and show Love.

Lyn💛 Replied:

Heading to Kansas City for the weekend. I will relax and enjoy and just be. Sending you positive vibes Jeanne! It is going to be a great day!

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

We made it, and we have an adorable artsy little VRBO apartment in the back of the owner's house, and we were able to check in early. My sis and BIL are driving in from Ohio, so we have some down time on our own for a few hours. I'll plot out all the great restaurants and music hot spots.

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

Safe travels, and happy weekend, Lyn!

Lyn💛 Replied:

We are in the car now, about halfway there. I love road trips, got my playlist going and my feet on the dashboard...life is good. Enjoy your weekend Jeanne, i know you'll be able to keep the vibe high!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.