JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

100 MORE Days Day 25

Jeanne- CE!

Day 25: After The Party's Over

Jeanne- CE! Replied:

All of this suggested planning seems unnatural and time consuming at first, but honestly, once the wellness foundation is firmly in place, wellness choices become the default. I have overeaten many times after the party or event is over, especially if I ate too little due to limited healthy choices. It is important to my Maintenance to have a wellness plan that is delicious, satisfying, and doable for life; it's usually a relief to get right back to it.

Lyn💛 Replied:

I have my own version of this. I don't need a plan for the event because I am usually hosting it and I am so busy I typically eat nothing the whole day of the party. But the next day I am exhausted and leftovers are so easy, but never satisfying because it is not my typical food, and I end up in a cycle of eating over and over trying to feel better. I definitely need an after the party's over plan.

Tyme4me Replied:

I don't do leftovers I either give everything away or throw it out. Thankfully we don't do parties for ourselves but help others and leave the food alone

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.