JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

What kind of sugar substitutes do you use.

Tami

I can't tolerate Stevia due to the bad aftertaste. Anyone use another type?

kc Replied:

Xylitol is my current trial. So far I have made Keto chocolate pudding and Keto pumpkin spice bread with it and I am liking it. My husband had the pudding and asked me to make it again.

Tami Replied:

I heard that was good, I may go get some today. I am basically doing keto now with intermittent fasting. (16/

Gwen Replied:

That's what I am doing Tami and it is working!

kc Replied:

Tic tac toe, 3 in a row, keeping it Keto!
Do you have a favorite author, Facebook page, blog or website that you follow?

Tami Replied:

I just started watching go keto with Casey on YouTube :

kc Replied:

I Started with 'Keto adapted' by Maria Emmerich. I have collected almost all of her more recent books. KetoDiet app.com is Martina Slajerova's site. Her app has the best Keto calculator for figuring out what your macros should be. Join her challenge for some great tools, ebooks, and Facebook challenge page that is monitored by several volunteer Keto experts. You do not have to do before and after pics unless you want to. I have learned so much from the FB page.

Tami Replied:

I'm in love with my loseit app so but I just coincidentally visited her site today!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.