JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ALERT ALERT IMPORTANT

Sue Ellen

OK I HOPE EVERYONE IS READING THIS AS WHEN I CAME ON MY COMPUTER TO GO INTO SYD FOR MY WEIGHT A STRANGE THING HAPPENED. I USED MY CODE AND PASSWORD ETC AND UP CAME JANET'S WEIGH IN NUMBERS FOR THE WHOLE MONTH.

YES THE WHOLE MONTH OF JANET'S WEIGH INS AND NOT MINE. TO SAY THE LEAST I WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED AS THIS NEVER DID THIS BEFORE. DO NOT KNOW WHO TO TELL BUT WATCH AND BE SURE YOU ARE IN YOUR ACCOUNT. I DO NOT HAVE HER ENTRY NAME OR PASSCODE ETC. SO NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED.....

BE AWARE AND CHECK OUT WHEN YOU GO INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.......

Gwen Replied:

Just write directly to admin to report this Sue Ellen and they will sort it out.

Sue Ellen Replied:

Thanks Gwen.... I just did...hope it gets fixed.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

If I am the Janet hope they fix it. Sorry you had to see my weight if it's me and I am pretty sure it was scary.

then Lyn Replied:

That is so strange!

jenny Replied:

Think this has been explained in the admin blog.

Diane Replied:

I did have that happen one time, I logged in and got someone else's info and logged out and back in and got mine. It only happened one time.

Brenda Replied:

Good to know. Thank you.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.