JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Day 2 100 Days of Weight Loss Revisited... Interested or Committed?

Judy

Interested or Committed?

Exercises

Decide that you will always be committed to your weight-loss plan, not just interested.

In your notebook, describe how you will stick with your program, no matter what.

Do at least one thing today that demonstrates you are truly committed. For example, take a walk or eat your vegetables-no matter what.

Judy Replied:

Shifting from interested to committed in regards to cooking more often means planning and shopping in advance, (after work, for the evening meal, does not qualify as advanced).

Shifting from interested to committed means attending to the support aspects of doing well. Making sure I have good food choices on hand for snacks at home, and at work, and traveling is important. Shifting from interested to committed means shifting from wanting to do a better job at that, means doing a better job at that no matter what. Escalating the priority to regularly purchasing and preparing handy good snacks.

So today I will go to the store at lunch and address my upcoming meals and and snack supplies. I went to the store last night after work but was working without a list and didn't get everything I needed for my turkey chili recipe, and I was too impatient to wait at the deli counter for lunch meat which works very well for protein snacking for me.

Cindy H. Replied:

Good plan Judy!

Today I will exercise and plan my meals for work today!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.