JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Linda Spangle's New Book

StartYourDiet.com Development Team

Our friend and contributor Linda Spangle has a new book out this week.

"Friends with the Scale" presents a smart, practical approach that helps you completely change your relationship with the scale.

We received an advance copy last month and the book is amazing. For details about ordering the book (also available as an app) and special launch week promotions, please visit the link above.

User Photo

then Lyn Replied:

Wonderful!

Pinkdream Replied:

Awesome!

Sue Ellen Replied:

Already have mine. Can't wait to check it out......

Shari (CE) Replied:

kc Replied:

Hmmm, anyone up to another read along? I would not want to lead it but I would love to participate in one.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Just got mine.

Judy Replied:

I've ordered the book and I am eagerly awaiting it's arrival. Making friends with the scale and having it be a powerful weight loss tool would be great!

Gaby Replied:

Just started reading this book and it's wonderful. I've been angry at my scale my whole life. This approach really helps with the obsession with the numbers on the scale. Good for any dieter with the same problem.

linda Replied:

Great

Jackie Replied:

I've looked at the table of contents and it looks like it would be a great book.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.