OP Contact Card Symbol

Gwen's Personal One-Year Challenge

Gwen

At the beginning of March 2013

I will be at goal weight of 147 pounds
I will have learned to love myself more
I will be fit and healthy
I will have learned to make consistently good choices for health and well-being
Exercise, good water intake and healthy clean food will be part of my daily routine
I will maintain my weight at under 150 pounds as a matter of routine

Gwen Replied:

This means that as of today I will have lost 45 pounds by March 2013! I can't wait and I know what I need to do!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

awesome goals!!

Amber Replied:

Get excited! You can make this happen! We all can!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

you can do it !

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Cheering you on!

Linda Spangle Replied:

Hi Gwen- Wonderful goals- you sound totally positive and committed! That's a lot of what it takes to make these things happen. I'm confident you can do it! I'll be one of your strongest cheerleaders. Linda

Pinkdream Replied:

Right here cheering you on!!

Karen Replied:

Gwen, I know you can do this. I'll be here, cheering you on.

Shari (CE) Replied:

Cheering you on! Great goals!

Tami Replied:

I am one of your biggest fans Gwen and I'm cheering you all the way!

then Lyn Replied:

Oh Gwen, I know you will have a successful year!

Gwen Replied:

Thanks everyone! I am deadly serious about this year challenge because I have had more than enough of putting on weight. In fact, looking back it has been 16 months of weight gain. I know deep down reasons for it, no doubt about that BUT I am seriously committed to making a difference as of now!

Joan Replied:

Awesome goals, Gwen - your commitment and determination will get you to where you want to be! I'll be here cheering you on!

gramma4u Replied:

Cheering you on! Great goals!

Shirley Replied:

You are determined and committed...and I am confident you will achieve your goals...sending prayers for spiritual strength in the days ahead.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

cheering you on Gwen....

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

You can do this! Cheering you on!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

You sound so determined! 'I WILL BE..." That's wonderful. Not 'I want to be' or 'I think I might be able to'....I WILL! Well, I WILL be here to cheer you on towards your goals and join you on your journey!

Alison Replied:

Cheering you all the way, Gwen.

Gwen Replied:

Generally I am doing quite well but not as well as I could! I am in Germany working for two weeks and the temptations and stresses are enormous. The good news is the stress is worse than the temptations so that is a first. I will also suffer from accumulated tiredness which is never a good thing, so I have a lot to juggle with!

I'm mighty glad I have SYD for support I can tell you! My determination remains intact!

Tami Replied:

Sending you some prayers for strength Gwen! {{hugs}}

Lisa as Intended (CE) Replied:

Rest when you can Gwen, take care of YOU and offer to your needs...it'll help fill yourself up energetically and you'll get more done in less time. I know taking time out for yourself can seem impossible when so busy, but if you were on a road trip, you'd still stop for petro and refill your gas tank. Even taking 5 minutes of quiet time and deep breathing can replenish some energy supply to keep you moving forward. Big hugs!

Linda Spangle Replied:

Hi Gwen- I hope your trip is going OK in Germany. Be sure to keep taking good care of yourself, and remember that you are sticking with your program because you are determined to see what your body will give you! Hang in there and have safe travels home. Linda

Gwen Replied:

Well, if you have read my blog you'll see I went up the scales instead of down! Groan. I'm on my way back down again but why, oh why do I do this to myself.

Big news - I am much happier in my own skin when I am on track. Being at home is a huge help and knowing we'll be here for two months is an added bonus. Really I could, I c-o-u-l-d lose 20 pounds before our next working trip.

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

I'm cheering for you!

Pinkdream Replied:

Cheering you on!!

deb Replied:

Great goals Gwen - I know you can achieve them!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Still cheering you on Gwen

Joan Replied:

Glad you have some time at home before you have to travel again, Gwen! Cheering you on to an awesome April!

Gwen Replied:

I have eventually begun to lose weight, yippee! I could still be at goal (147 pounds) by March 2013!

Shirley Replied:

That's great news, Gwen! I'm confident in your ability to reach your goals...and you WILL!

Time Out (Alex) Replied:

Cheering you on Gwen!

Pinkdream Replied:

Keep up the great work! You are doing amazing!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Good job Gwen!!

Gwen Replied:

The fact is you all stood by me when I was not losing weight - that means a lot to me! Thanks everyone!

Gwen Replied:

A new season has begun as I have retired and I really need to and want to lose 2 pounds a week for the next 160 days! I am going to do this despite the long delay in getting started!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

You can do it Gwen! I'm with you.

Ev Replied:

Go Gwen!

Pinkdream Replied:

Right here cheering you on to great success! You can do it!

Shirley Replied:

I know you can do it and you will. When you do, we'll

Gwen Replied:

Honestly, everyone's encouragement is so precious!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Go Gwen Go!

Ev Replied:

You're an inspiration, Gwen!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Good Luck Gwen! Baby Steps and before you know it, it will be 2014 and we'll have reached our goal!

Gwen Replied:

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. I've had good losses this week so I march on towards goal!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Are we ready for a new week Gwen? I am.

Gwen Replied:

Yes, Janet - let's go for a weight loss week!

Shirley Replied:

You are off to one T-E-R-R-I-F-I-C...

Gwen Replied:

Wow, imagine this post coming to the message board again! Thanks for the reminder Rjaatt.

Gwen Replied:

I have been around SYD since 2008 and have found it to be really supportive and I am glad I ever joined up!

Gwen Replied:

You have been through a lot Rjaatt and still fighting! Yeah!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.