JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Restarted the 100 days of Weight loss...

Diane

I will start posting with day two tomorrow if anyone wants to follow, I need to revisit this and practice what I learn. I have never made it all the way through but I would definitely like to this time around.

Cindy H. Replied:

A great idea!!

kc Replied:

YES!!! Are you going to do a daily board message?!
I will read Day 1 and 2 Wednesday.
Day 3 and 4 Thursday so I am caught up with you on Friday.
I don't know where my book is, but I will use the link under 'Learn and Share.'
Yea, great idea to keep us focused through the holidays.

Cindy H. Replied:

Day 1:
There are so many ways that I am different now from when I started this journey ... BUT the key is to really review what am I doing now that I need to rethink?
I USED to eat at night after work, but NOW I plan my foods and do not eat "just because."
I USED to drink more coffee than water on any given day, but NOW I limit my coffee and make sure I get my water in each day.

Diane Replied:

I am trying to cut out mindless eating and just eat as nutritious as possible. I need to cut out night time snacking.

I am drinking more water.

kc Replied:

Night time eating is my struggle. I drank so much water last night trying not to eat that I was awake half the night getting rid of it!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I am on day 5....just starting (over) again. Hope to succeed this time.

Ev Replied:

Thanks for doing this Diane.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.