JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

ECD Coordinator's Message Friday Sept. 3rd - Please Read

Lisa as Intended (CE)

Good Morning Clean-Eaters!

I hope you all have had your breakfasts, (or are currently cooking them), within an hour of rising today! If not, get off the computer and go do that right now, then come back...I'll wait.

This message is to inform you that my husband invited me to go with him to Oakland today (4hrs away), leaving at 5am in the morning, so that means a 4am alarm to get my breakfast made and eaten without rush, as well as have a cooler packed for the trip. Looks like I'm going to get to put into practice what we've been learning a lot sooner than I had planned! Aye yi yi! He has an investigation to perform, and since he has this weekend off, he thought it would be fun to stay the night in San Francisco to site see, shop etc. on Saturday. I love SF, however, I told him I'd only go if the hotel has a coffee maker to heat water for my breakfast, and a gym, hahah!

I'm not concerned about keeping it CLEAN even if we eat out, as I've been at this in general for awhile, however, I do not know if I will have access to a computer while I'm gone to connect with you all. How is it that everyone in my family has a laptop except me?! Anyway, I have pre-posted the next couple of days Meal Planners and some principle discussion topics. Plan to move on to Chapter two summary/discussion on Sunday, and thereafter we shall cover a chapter a day, since most of those waiting on books are due to receive them soon.

Keep the boards moving and clean, and I'll check in on my Clean Eaters as soon as I get back! You guys ROCK!

Thank you in advance for your understanding and support!

Lisa

PS: the pic is of me on one of my hikes in Kings Canyon National Park. If you come to the end of the road, don't despair; turn around and seek another path, but whatever you do, don't return to the same deadend over and over again! Evolve and move on! giggles

User Photo

Lisa as Intended (CE) Replied:

Hey Clean Eaters! Would you please comment on this post so that I know who all has viewed it, as well as it will keep it on the top of the board, so that those reporting in later will see it? Thank you in advance, and I'll chat with you soon...my heart belongs here, not San Francisco! Lisa

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Have a great clean time LIsa!! We'll be waiting to hear how your trip went!!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

A great sign! Have a wonderful trip.

Tami Replied:

Have fun!

Diane Replied:

Have fun and stay clean

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Have a wonderful time and enjoy SF!!
"See you" next week!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Love the photo! Have a great time...looking forward to hearing all about it. I have never been to SF!

Shannon Replied:

Thanks Lisa! Have a great clean trip to SF! I have never been there but would to go someday! I see you have already put info up for the weekend days - thanks! You absolutely ROCK for getting this together and keeping it going ... and interesting!

Cindy H. Replied:

Have a great weekend! I'll be gone, too, on Sunday and Monday. I'm walking the Mackinac Bridge on Labor day with my 80-year-old auntie!

Hi CEers! Just popping in to check on my little chicks...I'm in Oakland and snagged my husband's work laptop while he's not using it, lol! He said he only is alloted two hours of personal time per day on it, so I told him he'd better get his investigation wrapped up in that amount of time then, giggles. This morning as we were leaving it was pretty funny, I had my suitcase, purse, cooler, lunch cooler, my ECD book and cookbook in one arm, and my stainless steel water bottle in my hand, waiting in the entryway for my husband to open the door for me. He came in and said, "I can't believe we need this much sh*t for one day!". I just smiled. Clean all the way!

Shari (CE) Replied:

Have a great trip!!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

lol, you are funny Lisa. I could just see you! I slipped up a little yesterday but I am trying to get back on track. I just can't let myself relax for a second. I made hot mollasses cookies yesterday morning and I should not have tried even one!!! It threw me off for most of the day. But today I stayed away from all that stuff. I am waiting on supplies so I will be able to eat better tomorrow. I don't even have an apple in the house (which is my go to food). Hurricane Earle arrives tomorrow but I don't think its going to be too bad. We get 100 plus km all the time. It's a phenonemon called Les Suetes. oh, bad news. Amazon said my book won't be here for a couple of weeks. But I'll follow along as best as I can.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Cute pic Lisa - have fun in SFO

It's almost 7pm Saturday evening and I'm glad to report: I'M BAaaaaaaaack! Had a great time, stayed green...the cooler principle ROCKS! Will blog about my adventures once I get caught up with my Clean Eater Chickies on the board! So far sounds like everybody is doing fantastic!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.