JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Home Stretch 100 Day Challenge

Tami

I have 34.6 pounds to go to reach my final destination of losing a total of 100 pounds. I did a little back peddling last month and decided that I need to "relearn" some of the tools I used to get me this far.

Anyone out there need a little push to get them to their final or another specific goal? Would you like to go through the book with me?

I'm starting today.

Tami Replied:

Day 1 - I used to be that way. . .
Your past does not determine your future. In fact, your previous failures have absolutely no effect on your ability to succeed now. Starting today, eliminate the belief that things always go a certain way or that you never stay with your goals. Whenever those doubts creep in, immediately give yourself this new message:

"I used to be that way...but now I'm different!"

Pinkdream Replied:

I will join you...I was starting tomorrow with it but I will start today instead! I need 100 days of focus! I reprinted the journal out and going to do the journal work as well. Cheering you on to that goal Tami!!

Tami Replied:

Yay, I can always count on Pink! Karen and Brenda are in too!

Karen Replied:

In the next 100 days, I want to be under 200. That is my goal. Consistent exercise and 199 or less.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I will join too- I hope to be close to my goal of losing 114 pounds at SYD by then.

Karen Replied:

So today was day 1?

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I will join you too. Are you planning to start a post discussion for each day?

jenny Replied:

Hi Tami, can I join to please, going to try to be comfortable at mainainance in 99 days.

Tami Replied:

I'm probably one of the first posters most mornings so I can start off each day. But if you don't see a post for that day, feel free to post that day's passage!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I would love to join in - although I am always on the tail end of everything living in the UK! I would love to think that in 100 days I will be maintaining my first goal, so it is great time for me to revisit these lessons. When I look back to when I joined SYD, I DID used to be that way and I AM different now, so this phrase is good for me and reminds me how far I have come.

Sharon VA Replied:

Congratulations on being so close to your goal! I would be glad to join in.
I am so glad you are starting up another 100 Days challenge. I really need this.

Eileen Replied:

I'm in, I need all the help I can get!

Pinkdream Replied:

I use this phrase all of the time...I use to be that way but now I am differetn! On so many levels I am different yet I have a lot more to change...thanks for starting the 100 days...I am committed to doing the 100 days with you all!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I am IN!!!!! I will catch up and do 2 days today :0)

Emerging Butterfly Replied:

Count me in! I started about a week and a half ago with the 100 days-sooo-should I go back a few days to do it with you guys, or just keep on trucking?

Tami Replied:

Welcome everyone! Heidi it's up to you, but it couldn't hurt to go back.

Let's all go for a green streak of 100 days!!!!

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.