JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

YBBN DAILY INSPIRATIONAL TRACKER: MONDAY, November 1st

Lisa as Intended (CE)

This is a daily post to outline your successes, challenges and progress, as well as your personal joy. Part of joy is inspiring and sharing with others...copy/paste the following for your reply to this post. You may wish to copy/paste your entry to save to your blog. Inspire yourself today! November is the month of Thanksgiving; I've taken the liberty to replace the word "grateful" for "thankful" this month for the first entry.

TODAY:

Three things I'm THANKFUL for today:

Best thing that happened today:

Biggest Challenge that happened today:

What can I do differently to sidestep or overcome it tomorrow:

I'm proud of myself today for:

Lisa as Intended (CE) Replied:

TODAY:

1. It's a clean new start to a new month!
2. I "uncreated" 5.2lbs and 5" last month with Eating Clean and Best Body Now!
3. I only have 1.8lbs to uncreate to reach goal!

Best thing that happened today: FIRST YOGA CLASS TONIGHT!

Biggest Challenge that happened today: GOING TO THE GYM TWICE IN ONE DAY

What can I do differently to sidestep or overcome it tomorrow: POWER THROUGH TWO A DAYS!

I'm proud of myself today for: DOING THE YBBN WORKOUT w/WEIGHTS & TRYING NEW THINGS!

Shari (CE) Replied:

Three things I'm grateful for today: 1)family 2) coffee 3) my positive attitude
Best thing that happened today: dinner with family
Biggest challenge today:pizza in the house - hubby bought it for the grandkids and my daughter. I said I did not want any and I did not eat any
My plan to sidestep and overcome it tomorrow: no pizza in the house
I'm proud of myself today for: having fun with my yoga workout

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

1. tomorrow I work from home for 2 days
2. another new recipe to try - clean peanut butter granola bars
3. got my yoga membership renewed yesterday

Best thing that happened today: my son's 2nd interview went well with Apple and he has another interview for a different job as well

Biggest Challenge that happened today: son's car is considered a "write-off" because of the extensive damage done when it was vandalized. He will not be compensated nearly what it was worth - devastating to a student!

What can I do differently to sidestep or overcome it tomorrow:

I'm proud of myself today for: going to yoga tonight - first class of our yoga challenge is at 8pm

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.