Day 65 Sun July 5th
Day 66 Mon July 6th Karen
Day 67 Tue July 7th LeiLei
Day 68 Wed July 8th Christine
Day 69 Thu July 9th Sharon
Day 70 Fri July 10th Organic Jenny

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Tomorrow's (Stimulus Narrowing, day 65) was posted kindly by Jeanette already (thanks, Jeanette). I guess we get a day off now? lol

Karen Replied:

Maybe someone will pick up tomorrow..

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

What does this mean?

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hey, Emily. The woman who thought up this idea (and site) has set up a section under "Learn & Share" -- in the top blue bar on your page -- called "100 Days of Weight Loss". It follows the lessons in a book she wrote. The lessons are being done by a group of us ~ we take turns summarizing the lesson then discuss it. We're doing days 61-70 right now. Jump in if you want to.

Karen Replied:

Linda Spangle has two books, 100 Days of Weight Loss (the book shared under the "learn and share" tab across the top of the page. 100 Days has meant more to me than ANY book I have read during my journey. Her other book is titled,"Life is Hard, Food is Easy...it's a really good book as well.

I love having my hard copy of the book, plus if you have the hard copy, you get additional online helps with it. I take my book with me on trips sometimes. Mine is pretty dog-eared and worn now. LOL

Linda has an agreement with the owners and administrators of SYD to have the "days" of the 100 days book here at the SYD site. Linda's site is linked with the weblink below.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Karen you quoted above - Maybe someone will pick up tomorrow. Aren't you scheduled already to do Day 66 ?
The only reason I posted Day 63 and Day 65 was because there wasn't a volunteer name beside those days so thought I'd just do them I hope I didn't step on any toes here !!

Karen Replied:

I just said I hope someone picks them up...I didn't see that you had posted for tomorrow. I hadn't planned on doing it. I am saving mine for one of my favorite passages in the whole book on Monday! Post away...I'm glad someone wants to tomorrow. Take care. No feet out to be stepped on...LOL Take care.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.