JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Anyone ready to start the 100 days?

Hi all,

I've been a member of SYD for the last month, but have not read the 100 days chapters. Would anyone like to tackle the book together as the last group did, assigning people certain chapters to summarize?

Gwen Replied:

I have just finished the 100 days and I just can't describe how helpful it was. It's a great idea to see if other people can join you - you won't regret it.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Same as Gwen...just did it. Kinda need a break from it for it to sink in. But I think you'll find people.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I'd love to join you I have read most of the later ones via MB but haven't really got into the beginning days - so yup count me in

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I just finished - I really enjoyed it. I think you will get a lot from it.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I'd really like to get involved in this.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

How often would we have to do a summary if we got involved? I'd like to do one maybe once a month if that helps.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hey, I just started the 100 days. I'm only on day three. I'd love to work through it with someone else. I find it so helpful. Even from day three Linda has covered every reason why I have utterly failed at past diets. I've answered all the questions and found that they stick in my mind every day as I'm trying to kick the Cheetos and cookies for the fruit and veggies. If we don't get to work together...good luck with your efforts!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Hey, Jenny . . . I'm on day 43 but wouldn't mind going back over them (repetition may help the lessons sink in a little better, ha!) so count me in.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I would love to do the 100 days group! Count me in!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Okay...It seems like some of us are ready? Maybe May 1st I will post something on the Spangler page to organize us, yes?

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Count Me in.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

Sounds good I will keep an eye out

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

HI all

Please respond to Karen's latest post and choose a day. Happy tuesday,

Jenny

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I have just started last week but I will try to make it in the 100 days chapters.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.