JOIN FREE!
  << Back to the Index
OP Contact Card Symbol

Over 900,000 Steps!

StartYourDiet.com Development Team

Wow, almost there, 1,000,000 is within sight! - Great job everyone! After we reach 1 million, we'll increase it to 10 million and continue on. Eventually, we'll probably restart the numbers each month.

So, what next? What other types of competitions would you like to see?

Mags Replied:

Maybe total exercise minutes? or calories burned?

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

don't know if this is possible - but would love to see our individual daily step show up on our "diet tracking calendar" where we could visually compare each day and see the impact our steps have on our weight ...

Alicia Replied:

Minutes exercised? How about water a challenge with getting in our daily water?

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I love the idea of an exercise challenge. So many people have trouble getting that workout in even though they are trying to lose weight. For me it is a daily battle. But make it a challenge and I'm there with bells on my exercise shoes.
We could also do a green dot challenge to see who gets the most green dots on their calendar.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I like the green dot idea. Maybe this will motivate me better than I am now.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

How about a type of point system. 1 point for water goal, 1 point for being within food intake, 1 point for each 30 minutes exercised, etc.

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

All suggestions sound great, but my number one choice would be a green dot challenge. I don't know what it is about that green dot, but it sure keeps me motivated.

StartYourDiet.com Development Team Replied:

Wow, great job everyone! 1,000,000 steps in 17 days! – We've raised the goal to 10,000,000 – let's see can we get there before February?

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I would loved to see a challenge on the Green Dot and how many we could get to in a month

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I agree...it's something about that little green dot. I would like to see a green dot challenge

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

I love the steps , but that green Dot catches my eye and I'm on six perfect green dots .

GiGi Replied:

AWESOME! This is unreal! I have to get my Omron ped. programmed!

Contact Card Symbol

Anonymous Replied:

That's great!

Sharon VA Replied:

Woohoo! We are some steppin' people! I have to find mine again.

The opinions expressed on this forum may not represent the opinions of StartYourDiet.com. Please consult your physician to determine the weight, nutrition and exercise levels that are best for you.